Friday 18 May 2012

A Storm Brews...

Like a distant melody,
Like a lingering memory,
You still stay in my life,
I guess staying apart from each other is still a strife.

I'm trying to run away,
From the fingers pointing my way,
From the monster you've turned into,
But I guess I left you with no other option to escape to.

This is a great responsibility to shoulder,
And still, without it my skies turn grey,
Though the dusty feelings get older,
With time; never does it, and never will it fray.

I dunno what game it is that we're playing,
Twisting the fabric of life; piece by piece,
So enough of all this blaming,
Let me see the truth, set me at ease?

Looks like your furry walked right out,
When I left as well, to prove it to me,
How fixed a north-star can be,
I put my hands up, I give up, without doubt.

I know I've lost the right to worry about you,
But it kills me to stand and let it happen,
And do nothing as as the storm brews,
to destroy you and with it me....again.

So if it makes a difference, here it is,
If I can't hold you back, I'm falling with you,
Want you to turn over a new leaf and start new,
Wake up sooner, my midnight sun, that's my last wish.












2 comments:

  1. The words are too deep in this post!!
    easily used by you !
    shows the desperation of the author !!!I am falling with you
    Loved it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you :) sometimes all we need for a good piece is a bit of stress :)

    ReplyDelete